EuroLeague Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello

+14
Gromova
GoekhanS
galatasaraymp
Fjera
przemoe
rzymi
luisfilipecristovao
Admin
misspeach
JohnyK
zazaza
Rosman
Schuzwang
Paulball Nilsen
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 am

Welcome Rajjap! Very Happy

Thanks for being honest and congratulations on the excellent performances of your team cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Admin

https://euroleaguewomen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello

Post  Groucheste Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:29 am

Hello everybody

I´m from Valencia, and I´m a Ros Casares fan. I´m very interested in basketball. I read this forum usually.

Groucheste

Back to top Go down

Post  zeezee Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:24 pm

hello everyone Smile
i am Fevzee from Istanbul and a fan of Galatasaray MP...
i really love basketball but i have to confess that i have been watching women basketball since 2009 when we won Eurocup. i watched every game then and most of the time i was in the arena. and become a women basketball fan.

last year i started to follow WNBA and ELW. Like the all other Galatasaray fans i don't like Fenerbahçe(let's say hate Very Happy ) but i respect them. i believed them last year to win ELW. so i started to follow ELW carefully. unlucky, they didn't Laughing but i believe this year we will achieve what they couldn't last year cheers

i joined this forum to see what the other people think about my team(we have a great team by the way), about our chance and learn something to not miss the anything about women basketball. so thanks for the forum...

see u around...

PS: Group A RULES Very Happy . i am looking forward for the season.
zeezee
zeezee

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnyK Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome, Groucheste and zeezee! Be nice to each other. Very Happy
JohnyK
JohnyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulball Nilsen Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am

Yes, I can only echo the sentiments of Mr JK...... welcome to you both Groucheste and zeezee and yes...... be nice lol!
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulball Nilsen Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 pm

I hope we will see some new users being introduced in here cheers
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Welcome : The Thread to introduce yourself and say hello - Page 2 Empty games on TV

Post  giioia13 Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

hello everyone.. i live in Cyprus and would like to know if anyone knows if fibatv will be showing euroleague women games?

or do you have any channels in europe that will do?

thanks Smile
giioia13
giioia13

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulball Nilsen Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 am

Hello! Nice to see you here, sorry nobody else has arrived yet Embarassed

Yes,I am sure FIBAEurope tv will still have some games and also if you check out www.lovewomensbasketball.com they have links to lotsof womens games, not just ELW

Cheers
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  giioia13 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 am

perfect thank you Very Happy
giioia13
giioia13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2