EuroLeague Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League

2 posters

Go down

EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League Empty EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League

Post  Paulball Nilsen Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 am

Come on then, who would be interested in one of these or both?

Who coul help organise over the summer with my help?

Could be good..... although prediction game will be easier than Fantasy League

Very Happy

Anyone willing to try and arrange Fantasy or managea prediction game?
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League Empty Re: EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League

Post  digger Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

Paulball Nilsen, are there examples of such games in basketball? in NBA or WNBA, maybe.. I think it is necessary to use this experience
We have at Nadezhda Orenburg site prediction game, where predictions are about Nadezhda games. When is right result - +2 points. Right difference between teams - +10. If some wrong with difference, from 1 to 10 - from 8 to 2 points. Right number of team points - +5 and so on. If right best scorer, assistant or rebounder - +2 for person, and if the number of points/assists/rebounds is right - +5.
Sorry, it's difficult to explain with my English. Wink
Fantasy is more and more difficult as Predictor. How do you see the system of pointing?

digger

http://orenbasket.ucoz.ru/

Back to top Go down

EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League Empty Re: EuroLeague Women 2011-12 Prediction League and/or Fantasy League

Post  Paulball Nilsen Thu May 12, 2011 12:40 pm

You explain perfectly but there has been no interest shown by people so maybe it is not worth taking time and effort to organise.

I think Fantasy Basketball at EBW and then in ELW would be great but maybe simple prediction game is best if we decide to do anything

Thanks for the comments cheers
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down