EuroLeague Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diana Taurasi

+12
digger
GoekhanS
Lorely
Rosman
przemoe
Gökhan
GSimas
zanzibar
JohnyK
galatasaraymp
Fenerbahce1907
Paulball Nilsen
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diana Taurasi - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana Taurasi

Post  zanzibar Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 am

Paulball Nilsen wrote:If you have spent 1.5 million dollars on one player mayebe they think the rest doesn't matter

The truth is - it does though

gala still needs 1 PG and 1 PF and working on these. Marina Kuzina maybe if not officialy Spartak. PG's name? i dont know.

zanzibar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorely Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 am

The demeanor of some Turkish "fans" is disgusting me. Diana won't make her decision because of what the so-called fans are saying (unless it becomes cleary dangerous to be in Turkey) she'll make the decision that suits her needs best. The same Fenerbahce fans that have been on their knees begging for her to come back in Fener are now insulting her, threatening her and calling her a traitor! This is ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a privilege to see a player like Diana Taurasi play so I'm happy no matter the colors she wears.
Lorely
Lorely

Back to top Go down

Post  GoekhanS Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 am

Lorely wrote:The demeanor of some Turkish "fans" is disgusting me. Diana won't make her decision because of what the so-called fans are saying (unless it becomes cleary dangerous to be in Turkey) she'll make the decision that suits her needs best. The same Fenerbahce fans that have been on their knees begging for her to come back in Fener are now insulting her, threatening her and calling her a traitor! This is ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a privilege to see a player like Diana Taurasi play so I'm happy no matter the colors she wears.

There is something deep behind, if it was all for the money Taurasi would have accepted the 700.000 $ Fener bid her for 7 games.
But it is wrong to insult her, it is her decision but if it is the true decision time will show. Gala fans were the ons who insulted here after the doping scandal, and Fener Fans where the ones who wrote mails to WADA and more. There is still no official statement but I do not want o know what will happen if she wears the Gala jersey in Fener's new stadium infront of 12500 Fans.

GoekhanS

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorely Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 am

GoekhanS wrote:
Lorely wrote:The demeanor of some Turkish "fans" is disgusting me. Diana won't make her decision because of what the so-called fans are saying (unless it becomes cleary dangerous to be in Turkey) she'll make the decision that suits her needs best. The same Fenerbahce fans that have been on their knees begging for her to come back in Fener are now insulting her, threatening her and calling her a traitor! This is ridiculous.

There is something deep behind, if it was all for the money Taurasi would have accepted the 700.000 $ Fener bid her for 7 games.
But it is wrong to insult her, it is her decision but if it is the true decision time will show. Gala fans were the ons who insulted here after the doping scandal, and Fener Fans where the ones who wrote mails to WADA and more. There is still no official statement but I do not want o know what will happen if she wears the Gala jersey in Fener's new stadium infront of 12500 Fans.

I agree with you, both sides share some blame as for insults and then some, I just wanted to add that I have no doubt that there are a lot of Turkish fans who loves the game and are very respectful but from an outsider's point of view, this all look silly and pointless.
Lorely
Lorely

Back to top Go down

Post  zanzibar Thu May 12, 2011 4:51 am

GoekhanS wrote:

just boo thats all.

admin,

will u do sthg about empty internet threats like these?

Fener fans,

There r some unwritten rules about GALA-Fener rivalry, my advice learn them immediately.

Rosman,

its official now, Sylvia made a 2 year deal with Gala and officially comes back in January.

zanzibar

Back to top Go down

Post  przemoe Thu May 12, 2011 5:04 am

So that makes no point of having DT there...
przemoe
przemoe

Back to top Go down

Post  zanzibar Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

przemoe wrote:So that makes no point of having DT there...

i think Sylvia wont play EL games cos of late attendance

zanzibar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenerbahce1907 Thu May 12, 2011 5:11 am

I'm sorry for Taurasi
if she went to another team would Fenerbahce fans give her respect
but play in galatasaray jersey will all fenerbahce fans never forgive.

we had loved her so much maybe more than all Sad now are all fenerbahce fans mad on her

it would happen is fight and fuss Sad DAMN
Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulball Nilsen Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 am

Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnyK Thu May 12, 2011 5:26 am

Guess I'm staying out of Turkish forums for a while, it should be nasty.
JohnyK
JohnyK

Back to top Go down

Post  GoekhanS Thu May 12, 2011 5:27 am

zanzibar wrote:
just boo thats all.
admin,
will u do sthg about empty internet threats like these?
Fener fans,
There r some unwritten rules about GALA-Fener rivalry, my advice learn them immediately.

Since when is the truth an empty internet threat. i do not know if you follow sports in general but you will know what I mean if there is a transactions betweens two rivalery clubs. For example Luis Figo, Barca -> Real.. there is not just booing .. you should know this.. there will be much more intense on the field. But Fener fans are not the kind who trew stuff on the field.. especially not when women playing..

http://www.google.at/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bighaber.com/buyukresim/taurasi-fenerbahceye-donmuyor_2011_637616-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bighaber.com/haberler/kagawa-haberleri.html&usg=__ycBlee5IJQ-Us1j_LUa58G7c0Qg=&h=224&w=292&sz=32&hl=de&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=kWK03Ona4-kujM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=180&ei=x9HLTdK1HM618QOaqbihBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddiana%2Btaurasi%2Borta%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26biw%3D1519%26bih%3D732%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=187&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=93&ty=67

This was Taurasis answer to the Gala fans at the turkish Supercup when they trew stuff on the field..

I will not discuss something natural with you..

I wish her good luck, best wishes on her way.

GoekhanS

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenerbahce1907 Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 am

Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907

Back to top Go down

Post  przemoe Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 am

Well, this should be fun. Looks like money is everything to DT. So many issues about modafinil, galata-fene fans and the rest of the stuff. Geez doesn't she know what it will look like? I know the more you boo her the better she plays, but there's life off the floor.
The weirdest signing (by a player, not by a club) I've seen for a long time.

This means Catch is available right? Smile
przemoe
przemoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorely Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 am

I'm hoping to be wrong but I expect this to get ugly (not basketball wise but everything around it).
Lorely
Lorely

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnyK Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

przemoe wrote:This means Catch is available right? Smile

I have a feeling she's way over your budget. Laughing Or has your budget increased this year?
JohnyK
JohnyK

Back to top Go down

Post  GoekhanS Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 am

Lorely wrote:I'm hoping to be wrong but I expect this to get ugly (not basketball wise but everything around it).

i hope you are wrong to but as far as i followed the Fan forums this might have a postplay..

GoekhanS

Back to top Go down

Post  galatasaraymp Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 am

galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:we want to DT for will be EL champion Smile

galatasaray offered 1.2-1.5 million $ Smile

I think she will come to us Smile

Can you remember this ???
Diana Taurasi - Page 2 16270811

Yes,I remember but it does not matter.DT will do to you when it comes to us. Smile Smile

Lol hahahaahahhha in your dreams

we'll see

hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahah We have seen Smile Smile
galatasaraymp
galatasaraymp

http://twitter.com/mume81

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulball Nilsen Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 am

While a picture sometimes doesn't tell an accurate story, this photo is interesting.

If she is giving the GS fans the finger salute while her team-mate looks moe desperate to get off the court, then maybe it shows she is willing to face up to any abuse.

I think she is a pretty tough cookie and will clearly be willing to front it out - after all, she has over a million reasons to try Shocked
Paulball Nilsen
Paulball Nilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  GoekhanS Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 am

Paulball Nilsen wrote:after all, she has over a million reasons to try Shocked

infact she has over 1,5 million reasons and a luxus residence to try Smile)

GoekhanS

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenerbahce1907 Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 am

galatasaraymp wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:

Yes,I remember but it does not matter.DT will do to you when it comes to us. Smile Smile

we'll see

I think you can not understand english
Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907

Back to top Go down

Post  digger Thu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

I think, it is great mistake of her..

digger

http://orenbasket.ucoz.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  galatasaraymp Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 am

Fenerbahce1907 wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:
galatasaraymp wrote:
Fenerbahce1907 wrote:

we'll see

I think you can not understand english

yes ı can't understand english Smile Smile but don't matter Smile

I want to ask a question for you.why did u change your profile picture Smile Smile Smile
galatasaraymp
galatasaraymp

http://twitter.com/mume81

Back to top Go down

Post  przemoe Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

JohnyK wrote:
przemoe wrote:This means Catch is available right? Smile

I have a feeling she's way over your budget. Laughing Or has your budget increased this year?

She's been way over our budget before, big deal Wink Maybe we still have that gentelwoman's agreement Razz
If we get any budget whatsoever I'll let you know Smile So far it looks like any given year - we're waiting, we're waiting....
przemoe
przemoe

Back to top Go down

Post  GoekhanS Fri May 13, 2011 12:58 am

Taurasi will earn 1, 7 million Dollars + and a luxua villa in istanbul. And in case of winning supercup, turkishcup, turkish league and euroleague some extra cash.. So it will be about 2 millions.

Can some1 say how much LJ, Pondexter, Bird and Taylor earn? Taylor earned 700k as far as i know..

GoekhanS

Back to top Go down

Post  przemoe Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 am

Every day the paycheck increases by some $200k... Maybe she should have waited another week or so? Twisted Evil
przemoe
przemoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum